100% DfE Funded
We are excited to announce we are hosting our 4th year of this bespoke programme supporting school leaders from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds to develop their leadership skills and experience.
Milton Keynes is one of the fastest growing and most diverse cities in Europe. This highly effective and engaging, nine-month, fully-funded programme will help you to develop your leadership qualities and move your career forward.
- Increase confidence, self-awareness and use of interpersonal skills.
- Evaluate and develop your own leadership style.
- Hear from and network with school leaders from BAME
- Fully funded access to regional conference on Saturday 25th April
- Training in and feedback on applications and interview technique.
- One-to-one coaching and interview practice.
Leadership and Training Centre
Shenley Brook End School
Shenley Brook End
DATES and TIMES:
Monday 4th November 2019 4.00-6.00pm
Tuesday 19th November 2019 4.00-6.00pm
Monday 20th January 2020 4.00-6.00pm
February 2020 coaching session TBC
Monday 2nd March 2020 4.00-6.00pm
w/c 9th March 2020 optional mock interview
Saturday 25th April 2020 (all day) Regional Conference
Thursday 21st May 2020 4.00-6.00pm
June 2020 coaching session TBC
Wednesday 1st July 2020 4.00-6.00pm
Funded by the Department for Education.
Please contact Charlotte Usher
Telephone: 01908 524894