Shenley Church End
2 weeks prior to course start
£200 per participant
9.00am - 3.00pm
Friday 21st March 2014
To apply for this course or make an enquiry please click the link below.
In an ever-changing world of educational transformation, this course will give you the most up-to-date information on the implementation of the new SEND green paper. Government changes in England will have serious consequences on schools and educational establishments if they are not fully aware of theses changes, some of which will be statutory. This is a must for anyone who is a SENCo or has responsibility for pupils with SEND.
This course aims to:
· Develop your knowledge and understanding of the new SEND green paper
· Prepare you for the impact of the new national agenda and the EHCPs
· Make you aware of where your school is and where it needs to get to in order to embrace the changes
· Ensure SEND provision in your school is prepared for the changes – financially and emotionally
· Begin to plan awareness of the changes for parents, staff and governors